Thursday, July 17, 2008

The new Club 45

While we were in France we decided to scope out a location for the new Club 45. After visiting several locations we narrowed it down to three. We now enlist the help of the readers of our blog to help us decide.

Behind door number 1 we have...

Chambord! This luxurious castle comes complete with 440 rooms, 365 fireplaces, and 84 staircases. It is the largest castle in the Loire Valley, and includes 13,000 acres of land surrounded by a 20 mile wall.



Behind door number 2 we have...

Cheverny! This castle is decorated to the hilt. Every room, every corner, every piece of ceiling is covered with pictures, paintings, and tapestries. An origional document signed by George Washington is even part of the decour. This castle also includes some 70 dogs that are taken out hunting twice weekley. It also has several acres of gardens.



Behind door number 3 we have...

Chenonceau! This unique castle is constructed over a river. It has two exquisite gardens. The inside is extremely well furnished and has several unique pieces including a stunning Portrait of King Louis XIV. It even includes a garden maze created from 2000 yews.

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Those places are nice, quaint some would even call it them. Just wait until you see the royal Honduran castle Luis is having built for the new and improved club 45!

heidi said...

I don't really like this game. All these pictures from Europe are making me super jealous!

Ok...I kid. I love seeing some of your adventures! Keep it coming!

Kristina said...

Have I told you that I love blogs! I'm glad you have one so I can read it :)

McDonald's Funny Farm said...

Okay, I am way out of the loop - what is Club 45? Is this a Branbury dealie?