Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Break in Review!

We had a great time in California for the Holidays. Here are some main points that stuck out to me during our visit. Also, we are lame and forgot our camera. So the pictures below are courtesy of one, Stefani
  • I miss my family! It kinda stinks living far away.
  • My niece is the smartest, cutest little girl I know!
  • My nephew is also smart and cute!
  • Though Guitar Hero can be fun for a little bit... the boys played it a bit much!
  • We celebrated our 2 year Anniversary by taking a few days to go to San Diego.
  • We ran a 5k on our Anniversary and I got my personal best!
  • I got to hang out with my brother's girlfriend, Stefani, and I like her a lot.
  • My siblings are the best!
  • We were able to introduce my dad and step-mom to Wii Sports and they rocked the house!
  • We played James Bond Scene-It. My Step-Dad and Kyle worked us!! 
Overall, we had a blast. We love being with our families.

3 comments:

McDonald's Funny Farm said...

What a great holiday season with family and friends! I miss you tons and loved, loved, loved having you here.

Love,
Mom

PS - yes, Guitar Hero was quite active here. can you say "Peace and Quiet???"

heidi said...

Wasn't California just so beautiful?! I loved it. Sorry I forgot to text you back after you told me you were driving through T-town.
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

how come i feel jealous right now? did you go to clark's wedding? i'm so sad i didn't get to see you guys this christmas. i miss you so so so so much!!! i love you cuz!