Summer officially ended for me on Monday. Seven Peaks closed for the season. As I reflected on the past few months, I couldn't help but feel the need to share these bits of wisdom.
- Itty Bitty bikinis NEVER look good on a woman who is eight months pregnant!
- A slide that leaves a mark on your back, shouldn't be ridden.
- White girls should not wear White bathing suits. Or butter yellow bathing suits for that matter.
- A tan will look better and stay longer if you use sunblock!
- "Why does love always feel like a Battlefield?" (Better go and get your armor)
I hope everyone's summer was just as enlightening.