Sunday, October 17, 2010

St George!

This past weekend we went up to St. George to watch our friends participate in a Century Ride*

*Note: A Century Ride is a Cycling race that is 100 miles.
For the sake of reference,
we'll just say it's the Cycling equivalent of a marathon.*

Whilst there, (am I allowed to use that word, "whilst?") I had several epiphanies.

First,
Kylee has been teething.
How did I discover that? Well, the tooth in her mouth. Duh!
Also, it may also explain the runny nose and slight (emphasis on slight) fussiness.

Second,
Playsets and swings are WAY more fun with kids.
Why didn't I think of this before? I dunno.

Third,
I really miss my friends that are in Utah.
I know that they are busy and probably don't miss me as much but I sure do miss ALL of them.

Fourth,
I really want a bike. Like...REALLY want a bike.
That way, I could do cool stuff like races!

And lastly,
Children are a blessing!
I had the special opportunity of hanging out with Jack again!
He's a cool little dude and Kylee is definitely a big fan.

Here are just a few pictures from the weekend. It was a blast.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

I feel like I tell you this all the time, but you sure do have one adorable baby!

Bridget said...

Not fair. It is pretty safe to say that we miss you SOOOOOOOOOO badly. As much as I would love to tell you to move back to Utah, I know life doesn't work that way, and I would actually never wish Daniel losing his job on you...but you know.

Maybe we will just have to be life long travel buddies. I could live with that.