Tuesday, January 31, 2012

At the dinner table

The Following story is based on a true DK story.

The scene opens during a typical Dinner conversation in the DK Household,

Katey: Everyone on "Bookface" is going crazy over this singer named Adele.
I've heard her music and I don't get the fuss.

Daniel: Never heard of her.

Minutes later...

Daniel starts humming between bites.
Katey stares.
Kylee begins dancing.


K (to Daniel): Are you singing?
D: Maybe... It's this song that I keep hearing. I think you'd like it.
K: Ok. Sing it for me. 
(Sidenote: It's awesome that I have a rockstar hubby that loves music and singing)

Daniel then sings this song....


K: Um... that's Adele. You know the person whose music I don't get.

D: Well, it's pretty catchy.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

ha, i love it. that is seriously awesome.

Unknown said...

Hilarious. :)

Kirsti said...

Haha!! That's so funny. I can imagine the whole conversation!!

April said...

Lol! He's a crack up. Even Kylee was in on it ;)

Nicole said...

I snickered out loud. That's hilarious. Paxton loves that song too.

maggie-t said...

hehe. that is a funny story.

Unknown said...

hehe... hehehehe... you two are funny.

Christine Chioma said...

Haha I agree with you. And what the heck is up with "set fire to the rain"? I don't even know what she's talking about...