Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 Reasons why I love Daniel...

Happy Valentine's Day
Here's list of reasons why my husband is awesome.
Don't believe me?
Read it 
  • He likes musicals and will sing along with me on road trips! 
    • "Once in every show, there comes a song like this..."
  • He's a great daddy!
    • Anyone who watches hours of "Yo Gabba Gabba" with their toddler deserves 5 gold stars!
  • He encourages my anticipation for amazing-looking movies .
    • Avengers, the Hobbit, Dark Knight Rises
  • He's a rock star!
    • If you didn't know, then you should come over for a jam session.
  • He's introduced me to very nerdy comics
    • http://xkcd.com/
  • When I told him that Whitney Houston died, he frowned and then started singing her songs at the top of his lungs.
    • "I got the stuff that you want, I got the stuff that you need..."
  • He'll call me in the middle of the day to see how my day is going.
    • Like yesterday when Kylee was sick.
  • He supports my hobbies even though it takes time away from him and Kylee.
    • He's the best cheerleader I've ever had!
  • He gets me to try new foods 
    • Thai Food, anyone?
  • He's an awesome friend!
    • And my best friend!

So here's my song this year...
to my Valentine...
Complete with spanish subtitles :)

And no...
it's not an ode to Whitney Houston...
even though she was one of the most amazing singers ever...
seriously...
ever.

No comments: